So I was feeding the young bulls and there was the big boy just giving me the puppy dog look, I just had to give him some tummy yummys!   I did not hand feed him, although I am sure he would have taken it, I am not sure I wanted to be quite that close to him. I just really like his expression and patience with me so I could take pictures of him. His name is Western Union, we just call him Union.
Here is a side view to give you an idea just how big he is.... well over a ton and over 5ft tall at the shoulder. I have a healthy respect for his space.
Here is his roommate, not quite as big, but almost....

Brent purchased a young bull, who at first I was probably not quite as fond of as he was (not my pick at the sale) but now has become my buddy.  I'm starting to really like him, he's really a hammy and greets me at the gate when I come to feed and likes to follow me around, here he is peeking at me from around the bale feeder, I was trying to take pictures and he's playing peek-a-boo!
Here he is modeling for the BV Ranch logo, offering his best profile!

Alright enough about the bulls.......

BOOT CAMP!!!    Weather has warmed up, ice chopping just got easier!   Now moving onto shoveling grain bins, need to push the feed to the bottom so the auger can work.  One big scoop shovel, dark bin, dust and two tons of feed to shovel......woo hoo, biceps feel the burn!